Subject: 2 weeks consultation from WG NaN, deadline 16 December 2024
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 10:22:31 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG NaN held its 29th meeting on 26-28 November 2024. The meeting approved 
the following draft ECC deliverable for public consultation:

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (12)04 - Numbering for Nomadic Voice 
Services

*	A link to the draft revision of ECC Recommendation(12)04 can be found here 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(12)04.docx>

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of two 
weeks consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to 
proceed to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverables, 
please notify Mr. Vassil Krastev  ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]) by Monday 16 December 2024 stating the 
reasons for your objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverable will commence on Tuesday 17 December and end on 
Tuesday 28 January 2025

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverable may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/